HIGH AND LOW TEMPERATURES RESISTANCE
STRENGTH AND WEAR RESISTANCE
BURN-OUT AND MOISTURE RESISTANCE
CONVENIENCE IN OPERATION
The safest and easiest way is to secure the load with lashing belts. Lashing belt consist of a flat wide polyester strap, end (fastening) elements, and a tension mechanism. The belt, having a wide and flat surface, provides an even distribution of the pressing force, while the polyester from which it is made is a very strong and wear-resistant material.
Hooks, used as end pieces, allow fastening of belts on almost any truck, and the tensioner provides fast, and most importantly, strong belt tension. Due to their simplicity and versatility, lashing straps are used to secure a wide variety of loads, and have found their way into many industries. Ease of use and ease of handling give these belts great advantages over conventional load securing devices. Lashing belts and tape have been tested in a laboratory, protocol is issued upon request. It is possible to manufacture belts of different lengths and configurations, according to the customer's requirements, as well as supply any components of the lashing belts separately. Products are packed in a cardboard corrugated box (for lashing belts and accessories), belts are delivered in coils
FOR LASHING BELTS
Ratchet lock (rachet) is a tie-down device that makes the use of lashing belts convenient and easy. Thanks to the ratchet mechanism, the belt is tensioned effortlessly and at high speed. The use of lashing belts with ratchet locks can significantly speed up the loading of the cargo, which reduces downtime and, accordingly, reduce transport costs. As end elements, depending on the product, our company uses regular and welded doeble J-hooks made of steel wires of various cross-sections. Cast hooks with safety lock, steel half rings.
The winch is easy to use, the body is equipped with several holes, allowing it to be fixed on a flat surface in several positions. The mechanism of the drum and gearbox is equipped with a stopper that allows you to stop lifting the load at any time and fix the position of the winch. The winch is made of steel with a corrosion-resistant coating that protects against rust and therefore extends its service life.
LLC "JOINT VENTURE CRAFT" produces three types of lashing belts. They are two-component lashing belt, a single-component belt, and lashing belts for car transporters.
It is a textile belt attached to a ratchet tightening mechanism. This type of belt allows you to tie the load together by wrapping it around. The strap connects to a ratchet, to which it is attached at the second (free) end, thus forming a ring that can be adjusted in length and tensioned by a ratchet mechanism.
Lashing belt for automobile transporters
It is a two - component belt with an additional, movable hook and four anti - friction pads, which are located on the detachable long part of the belt. These belts allow you to securely fix the wheels of vehicles transported on special trucks - auto transporters. An additional hook allows you to grip the wheel along the most optimal trajectory, as well as to place the tensioner in a position that is comfortable for operation. The pads are used to ensure that the belt fits snugly on the wheel tires and does not slip.
Our belts are made of polyester textile tape, which, while being very light and compact, is very strong at the same time, which will allow you to tow even heavy vehicles. The polyester strap is soft and elastic to cushion the jerk when starting to tow. The belt is woven in such a way that even if several threads break, the belt will not break and will not start to unravel. Our belts are equipped with high-quality end elements - carabiners, which will provide a convenient and reliable attachment of the tow rope to vehicles. The belt used for the manufacture of the towing belt is brightly colored, which will allow drivers of other vehicles to see in advance that the vehicle is being towed.
Polyester technical threads are used for the production of textile tapes. Polyester has a number of properties that give it significant advantages over other materials. Technical polyester tape is very durable, not afraid of exposure to ultraviolet rays, resistant to aggressive media, can be used in a wide range of ambient temperatures, not afraid of getting wet, resistant to mechanical stress. Polyester has light weight, good elasticity, low elongation, long service life. After the production of the PES tape, we carry out mandatory quality control, check for compliance with various requirements of reliability indicators, carry out acceptance and periodic tests. The tape made at our company is an example of a combination of high quality materials and equipment used.
|Lashing belt, critical load - 5 tons,
Working load - 2‚5 t.‚ safety factor 1:2,
Width of the strap 50 mm, strap length - 10 m.
|Lashing belt, small mechanism, strap width- 28 mm.,
critical load - 0,8 t.‚
working load - 0,4 t.‚ strap length - 4м.
Polyester tapes with critical load from 2 to 5 tons.
|Lashing belts for automobile transporters
(tape and fittings - 3t-5t.‚ length- Зm).
РСК / РК
|Lashing belt, rounded (without hooks).
|Towing strap, length— 6 m,
working load 1,5 t (1:2)
When operating lashing belts with a tensioner, remember the following:
- The load may only be tightened with belts that are not damaged.
- The belts must be positioned in such a way that they are evenly distributed over the entire surface of the load.
- Never exceed the maximum allowable working load (LC) when tightening a load
- Do not tie belts in a knot, especially, ripped ones.
- Do not tension the belts through sharp projections, edges, corners and surfaces that, due to their sharp shape, can damage the belt.
- The lashing belts must be installed without twisting the strap. You should also ensure that the tape lies on the surface of the load over its entire width. Do not allow the edges of the belt to sag, this could cause the belt to slip.
- Belts should be used to secure the load. Do not use the lashing strap for lifting loads.
- The belt must be clearly marked with information about it.
- Before use, the belt should be checked for defects and damage.
- It is forbidden to use an additional lever with a tensioner handle to achieve a higher pre-tension.
- To prevent any damage, the tensioner must work without kickback. This safety requirement can be considered fulfilled if the tensioner lever, while under load, does not rebound by more than 15 cm.
To determine the integrity of the lashing strap, it is necessary to inspect all its elements, namely the belt strap, the tensioner mechanism, the end elements. To reject the strap, one of the following conditions is sufficient:
- Thread break or cut exceeds 10%;
- Breaking the belt at full width, or along the edge;
- The connecting seams are damaged;
- Tape deformed due to thermal effects as a consequence of intense friction;
- Chemical damage to the tape;
- Lack of marking or inability to read information.
- Locking device or ratchet mechanism have cracks, fractures, traces of severe corrosion.
- Do not use the tensioner if the slotted shaft is bent or deformed.
- severe deformation;
- severe corrosion;
- expansion of the throat (hole) of the hook by more than 5%.
IMPORTANT: Before using the lashing belt, be sure to check that the mechanism is in good condition and the nuts are tightened securely.
Observe the above rules for securing the load and make sure that the type of end piece for fixing matches the elements of the attachment point and your load will reach its destination safe and sound.